Friday 8 March 2013

A Beginning...Finally!!

Pastel Potpurri.....Ahh!! Simply because I love this naturally fragrant dry flower assortment - the Potpurri n being a printer by profession, I thrive on the shades of CMYK......Pastel shades being my favourite. The primrose yellow-baby pink-soft greens-baby blue-lavender-turquoise combinations remind me of spring & the blooming flowers, the freshness & renewal!!

I am an avid traveller, a foodie, have interest in photography, love to chit-chat with friends, enjoy designing stationery for kids (though that is a professional commitment too), I listen to music-Indian Classical & Indian Instrumental, bollywood & few of my fav Western Numbers, 
interiors & design fascinate me. Ohh! I forgot to mention that I run away from the kitchen & cooking but eating out is a passion......my friends and family can vouch for my mantra, 'A Princess does not cook'. :) 

Blogging is a new experience. Pastel Potpurri, thus is my personal space of myriad hues......of memories & dreams; of confessions & secrets; of unfolding thoughts; a diary of events; a collection of my feelings, perspectives & interests.

I hope you enjoy reading my posts.



  

3 comments:

  1. grt......happy to read .keep going.when next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomeness !!
    I love the name and now waiting to read your posts !!
    All the best....
    Love & hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soo much!!
    First post will be up soon :)

    ReplyDelete